For many years, we had only one Indonesian translation of the Qur'an. This
was not very good, as our largest audience are from the larges Muslim
country: Indonesia. Today we have two new translations, one Indonesian and
another in Urdu:
1. Dr. Muhammad
et. al (Indonesian)
2. Maulana Muhammad Junagarhi (مولانا محمد جوناگڑھی, Urdu)

Thanks to our brothers Ar-Ramahurmuzi, Kamil Manzar, Farhan Sayeed, Abdur
Rahmand, Aamir Sultan, and Tanzil project. (click on Last Update header to
sort by date)

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at