Wa 'Alaikumassalaam,
Thank you brother for your effort to add one more Indonesian
translation. I already install it and read some of them, but on my
understanding that is not "translation". You can see long explanation
on every first ayah "translation". Many short ayah explained with too
long sentence. I consider it as tafsir.

Best Regards,
Effendi