Wa Alaikumassalaam wr,

1. This is possible. You should create a XML file like the one we currently
have for uthmani paging. See <zekr
installation>/res/text/metadata/uthmani.page.xml. Just copy it as a new name
and fill as many manzil as document expressed by <page> elements. Tell me if
the file is not self-descriptive.
BTW, manzil doesn't seem to be a good idea of paging, because it creates a
very large page which makes Zekr use become slow in performance. Anyway,
it's still possible by creating an XML and choosing your custom paging
through View > Paging Mode > Custom.

2. Our project scope is Qur'an. You can find Hadith sources by other
available books and softwares.

Happy Eid-ul-fitr!
Mohsen