Sorry... I have checked these files many times, but I really don't
understand !
Here is the situation:
 - manzil.page.xml => there are 7 items listed from index="1" to index="7"
 - hizb.page.xml => there are 60 items listed from index="1" to index="60"

I will really appreciate if you can enlighten me on this issue ?

fi aman Allah
--
Hani