Hi,
this is my problem: The program appears shortly in the dock before it
vanishes into the air.

Today I have downloaded multiple mac versions of Zekr, version
0.76(64) and 1.00(64), but with no avail.
Then tried to get some info to fix this problem, for this reason I
read some posts and advice on this group. So I deleted the (config)
zekr.log file and downloaded the latest Java. Alas, without results.
I wonder if anyone knows what i could do to make the program work.

I am running an Emac 1.25 GHz PowerPC G4, OSX Tiger. (Old stuff i
know :)

Gr
Awilum