hi ali
thank you for your effort and time.

this is what the terminal says:

Last login: Mon Sep 12 12:54:46 on ttyp1
Welcome to Darwin!
Marduk:~ EmacG4$ /Applications/Zekr.app/Contents/MacOS/Zekr
[LaunchRunner Error] 'Arguments' key in 'Java' sub-dictionary of
Info.plist requires a string value or an array of strings
[LaunchRunner Error] net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(String[]) threw an
exception:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load SWT library. Reasons:
        no swt-cocoa-3650 in java.library.path
        no swt-cocoa in java.library.path
        /private/tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-cocoa-3650.jnilib:
        Can't load library: /tmp/swtlib-32/libswt-cocoa.jnilib

        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.Library.loadLibrary(Unknown
Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.internal.C.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.cocoa.NSThread.isMainThread(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Device.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:39)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)
        at
39)
        at
25)
        at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.run(LaunchRunner.java:88)
        at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.callMain(LaunchRunner.java:50)
        at
apple.launcher.JavaApplicationLauncher.launch(JavaApplicationLauncher.java:
52)
Marduk:~ EmacG4$