Hi,
You are welcome. Please download swt-3.6.2 carbon :
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.6.2-201102101200/swt-3.6.2-carbon-macosx.zip
extract it and take swt.jar file from it, then put swt.jar file in
"/Applications/Zekr.app/Contents/Resources/Java".
(You can right click on Zekr.app and click on "Show Package Contents" to get
there.)
You can replace the swt.jar already available in that folder.
If it still does not work try downloading older version of swt-carbon and
zekr.