I want to start the Android version project for Zekr. In the past two
months I have written some libraries for Android content management that
can help this project.
Any Android developer here, volunteer to start?

http://groups.google.com/group/zekr?hl=en.

--
Milad Khajavi
http://lincafe.wordpress.com