Great
Thanks for your suggestion.
I found the source code here: https://github.com/ahmedre/quran_android

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011, Khaled El Manawhly <kool_kha...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> There is already the open-source Quran Android project (found here:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.quran.labs.androidquran&hl=en) that
is very similar to Zekr.
> I think it's better to start with that and improve its features instead
of starting from scratch. The biggest problem with that program IMO is the
paging mode and downloads, but everything else is great mashaaAllah.

months I have written some libraries for Android content management that
can help this project.

http://groups.google.com/group/zekr?hl=en.