From: Milad khajavi <khaj...@gmail.com>
To: "zekr@googlegroups.com" <zekr@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [zekr] We need zikr for android system please .

I want to start the Android version project for Zekr. In the past two months I
have written some libraries for Android content management that can help this
project.
Any Android developer here, volunteer to start?

On Wednesday, November 16, 2011, roz...@gmail.com <roz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
> Please we need zekr android app , the system is so strong and users
> are increasing .
> Thanks for your efforts

Milad Khajavi
http://lincafe.wordpress.com
Having the source means you can do it yourself.
I tried to change the world, but I couldn’t find the source code.