Salam brother,

Thank you for the wonderful link to http://www.al-islam.org.

In sha Allah I will use the generic framework of QuranCode to load both the
Arabic and the English versions and support various search facilities in sha
Allah.

The first challenge will be to understand the structure of the book (i.e.
Sermons-->Sections-->Paragraph, ...]

Can you help me collect this whatever known meta data about the book please?
For example: the name of each sermon, type {guidance, advice, rebuke, etc.},
date if known, time-of-day if known, location if known, event-related to if
known, etc.

Please also see the existing QuranCode search facilities [byText, byRoot,
byNumbers, bySimilarity, byLetterFrequency] and tell me which is most useful
and which is not?

Basically, you tell me your wish list and in sha Allah God will help me
implement them.

Al-hamdu liAllah for having this opportunity and thank you brother for
suggesting it in the first place.

May Allah bring forward the rise of our Imam (3Afs) sooner than we think in sha
Allah.

Salam

Ali Adams
God > infinity