Salam Alaykum Dear Brother Ali,
I could find some sites with arabic text of Nahjul Balagha
http://www.hawzah.net/per/k/nahj/nahj.htm
http://www.erfan.ir/farsi/nahj/nsm_proj/nahgol/display/display.php?Vr_next=44&select_line_page=
http://arabic.makarem.ir/nahjolbalaghe/?gid=1
http://nahj.valiasr-aj.net/

but if they are not usable and you need a text file please let me know to I
talk with some who made software of Nahjul Balagha (but in Persian language)

I think better to leave some works like *word root list *for later. many
words of Kora and Nahjul Balagha are common and the Krorn file can be used
but with editing.

by documentation I mean the wiki pages of project in homepage of project.

thanks for your updates. but I suggest to publish your edited translated in
your name and do not change translations without permission of translators.

also I suggest the project be hosted in sourceforge. because wider audience
and more contributors and also more OS users can use the software. (this is
only suggest and not important)

please lets know the problems and needs to we can help.

*کل نفس ذائقة الموت**

*تمام خودها چشنده مرگ هستند
آنچه آمدني است نزديک است

all self is taster of death