From: Ali Adams <purepri...@yahoo.com>
To: "zekr@googlegroups.com" <zekr@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [zekr] Nhj al Balaghah

Salam all,
 Can someone here please find the best Arabic text of Nahj Al-Balagha with full
harakaat?
We need it for http://nahjulbalagha.codeplex.com/
Thank you.

Thank you brother Ahmadi for the feedback.

Search by word will of course be included in sha Allah.

Search by root needs a manually made word root list like the one Noorsoft
produced for the Quran and updated by Zekr, Tanzil, and finally ported to
Uthmani script by QuranCode al-hamdu liAllah [see attached].

If by documentatio you mean users add notes, then al-hamdu liAllah we can add
bookmarks with notes at Paragraph level in sha Allah, just as QuranCode allows
you to do at all levels down to verse-level.

Also I have updated the English translations of all the sermons, letters and
saying [see attached] so it uses:

1)
Departure (Return to God) for Wafaat
Death for moat.

We MUST never say Death of XXXXX, where XXXXX was killed in the way of Allah.
This is BASIC Quranic teaching al-hamdu liAllah:

Quran 2:154
"And never say about those who are killed in the cause of Allah, "DEAD", Nay,
there are ALIVE but you cannot feel (perceive) it".

This is why when we send salam at the end of our prayers we should pause for a
second to receive the reply, and Allah A3lem.

2)
Soul is Nefs
Spirit is Ruuh

Nust bever mic the two, please see my short book called Soul and Spirit with
Quranic evidence, al-hamdu liAllah, and Allah knows better.

Salam and blessings,

Ali Adams
God > infinity