Salaam,

I'm happy to announce general availability of *Zekr 1.1.0* (final) just
before Ramadan 1433.

This release is deeply devoted to the Muslims of
Rohingya<http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/07/19/251725/world-ignoring-myanmar-muslims-plight/>,
Myanmar, world’s most prosecuted people who are expelled, killed and
oppressed as a daily routine in their own country. Please pray for them in
this holy month of Ramadan.

This version of Zekr is similar to
1.1.0m1<http://zekr.org/wiki/Zekr_1.1.0m1>in features, plus a few bug
fixes. Main highlights of this release (same as
1.1.0m1) are:

   1. Listening to multiple (two or more) recitations, aya by aya, is
   possible.
   2. It is possible now to dock recitation player on: bottom, top, task
   pane and even have it float.
   3. Show translation under search results.
   4. Native support for media keys on Windows (play, pause, next/previous
   track, etc.).
   5. Zekr is now shown on the system tray icon.

As of this version, for first time we have a portable Linux version
containing Java (JRE 1.7.0.5) and Mozilla browser (XULRunner 10.0.4), which
should work seamlessly on any recent Linux distribution. Windows portable
version was already available for a few years.

   - Download Zekr 1.1.0 <http://zekr.org/download.html>
   - See Version 1.1.0 Release Note <http://zekr.org/wiki/Zekr_1.1.0>

Happy Ramadan; please consider us in your prays.