Salaam,

1. Close Zekr
2. Change "text.filter.noSpaceBeforeWaqf" in your
workspace<http://zekr.org/wiki/Workspace>/config/confi.properties
from false to true or true to false.
3. Start Zekr and do a reload (View > Reload)
4. If problem doesn't resolved download and install KFGQPC Uthman Taha
Naskh font from here<http://zekr.org/wiki/Arabic_fonts#KFGQPC_Uthman_Taha_Naskh>
.
5. Reload Zekr.

Tell me the result please.