Brother Mohsen,

Assalamu Alaikum. I've prepared and mailed you the Bengali language pack
for Zekr at 05 April 2012. I had a confident that you would add it in the
new version. But it has not added. If you kindly add that it will be mostly
helpful for those Bengali speaking persons who are weak in English.

Ma'assalam
MFA Munir