Assalamu Alaikum Wrm,

The search result for some of the words in Bengali Language give no result
(or partial result).

For example the Bengali word রোযা which means FASTING in english gives no
result in Zekr 1.1.0.

The word রোযা (FASTING in English) is there in the Bengali translation.
When I copy the text/word

from the Bengali translation in Zekr and search using the copied word, zekr
finds different

verses. But for the same word typed using my keyboard, I got no result.

The following two words are same, where
No. 1. has been written using Opensource Unicode Bengali Software "AVRO"
No. 2. has been copied directly from the Zekr Translation of Aya (Maryam:26)

1.
রোযা

2.
রোযা

Even though both of the word looks same but searching with No. 1 gives no
result but No. 2 gives

13 results in 10 aya.

I have tried the MSDOS FC command after taking both of the words in two
different text files and

the result shows that these words are different, even though both are
UNICODES.

------------------- Overview of my testing -------------------------
Zekr Versions Tried:
-Windows Installation 1.1.0 (in windows Vista)
-Windows Portable 1.1.0 (in windows 7)
-Windows Portable 1.1.0 with JRE (in windows 7)

Zekr Translation Files Tried
-bn.bengali.trans.zip
-bn.hoque.trans.zip

Bengali/Bangla language written with THE BEST available software for Bengali
-AVRO (http://www.omicronlab.com/avro-keyboard.html)

Bengali/Bangla Unicode Fonts Tried:
-SolaimanLipi
-Vrinda

Search words
-1.
রোযা
-2.
রোযা

These two words are also uploaded in the attached text file [saved as
unicode encoding]

Please help me/us giving a solution to this problem.