Assalamu Alaikum Wrm,

I have added the following in the Search-info.properties file located in
the [installation directory]\workspace\config folder and it solves the
problem :)

*
*
*############ Bengali/Bangla*
*search.pattern.replace.bn = \u09cb=\u09c7\u09be*

*Result:*
Searching with ো  only returns *81 *results (without the above replace
pattern).
But when the replace string is added,  ো  returns *13637 *results. So the
improvement is very extensive.

*Other compound letters:* I have tested some of other compound letters (but
not all) those form from more than one consonant characters, and they
worked fine. However, there is no other compound vowel characters as  ো   that
can be written together ( as ো ) and as well as separately ( as ো ).

I would request the development team to update the Search-info.properties
file for Bengali/Bangla Language.

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

Allah hafiz
Abdullah