Wa Alaikumassalaam wr,

The two words are same in rendering but differ in characters. If you put a
space between their letters, here is the result:

1. র ে া য া
2. র ো য া

You can see that two letters aa and aa have also a joint form which is a
single character. We can handle these cases in Zekr using
search-info.properties <http://zekr.org/wiki/Search-info.properties>, but
we should first know which letters should be taken the same. You can help
us on this is you are familiar with Unicode characters of your language.