As Salemu Aleikum

*>> and The One for Whom the Entire Existence is made and On Whom He The
Allah recites Darood*

I love the Prophet, like all Muslims, but the above statement is
problematic.

Allah (SWT) says:
وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ

*And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me. (51:56)
*
In other words, the entire existence was made to worship Allah (SWT), and
it was not made for Muhammad (SLAWS).

Our great Prophet Muhammad (SLAWS) himself was a great worshipper of Allah,
and he is part of the creation that was created to worship Allah (SWT).

Our Prophet (SLAWS) perfected this worship to Allah better than the rest of
humanity, as he was the last Prophet to mankind.

The world is still around after our beloved Prophet (SLAWS) left, and the
world is still worshipping Allah (SWT), fulfilling the message and legacy
he (SLAWS) came with.

And Allah (SWT) says:
لِلَّـهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَمَا فِيهِنَّ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ
كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ‌

*To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is
within them. And He is over all things competent. (5:120)
*
I love Muhammad [SLAWS], and I love Allah (SWT) more, and this world was
made to praise Him (SWT), Allah (the creator), and to frame it any other
way is to not give Allah His due.

فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّـهِ حِينَ تُمْسُونَ وَحِينَ تُصْبِحُونَ - وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ
فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْ‌ضِ وَعَشِيًّا وَحِينَ تُظْهِرُ‌ونَ
*
So exalt Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning. -
And to Him is [due all] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And at
night and when you are at noon. [30:17-18]*

Wa Aleikum as Salam