Salaam,

I have checkout code from CVS into MyEclipse IDE.
After building (the normal process) there are about 98 errors.
Some of the errors are missing some files and thus showing more errors.
Example: Not found
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.CandidateResource;
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.Resource;
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.ResourceManager;

I have unzip the zekr-src.java and found that all of the missing files are
there.
Am i missing something when checking out from sourceforge????

Please guide me