I have checkout code from CVS into MyEclipse IDE.
After building (the normal process) there are about 98 errors.
Some of the errors are missing some files and thus showing more errors.
Example: Not found
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.CandidateResource;
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.Resource;
import net.sf.zekr.engine.addonmgr.ResourceManager;

I have unzip the and found that all of the missing files are
Am i missing something when checking out from sourceforge????

Please guide me

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit