Salaam,

Good R&D :)

Our current src folder on CVS is unfortunately incomplete because
contributed resource manager is still incomplete, and not ready to be
committed to the version control. But to resolve those compilation issues,
it's provided in zekr-src.jar which is bundled with all Zekr packages from
zekr.org. So the best way to setup a working Zekr with complete source code
is:

1. Download one a Zekr package from our download page.
2. Create a java project in your IDE.
3. Add all .jar files from <Zekr Installation/Unzipped folder>/lib to your
project
4. Unzip <Zekr Installation/Unzipped folder>/src/zekr-src.jar into your
project source folder.
5. Run ZekrMain.java

Regars,
Mohsen