From: "Irfan Haider" <myi...@gmail.com>
To: zekr@googlegroups.com
Cc: "Ali Adams" <purepri...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 10:23:29 PM
Subject: Re: [zekr] Re: Source Code shows errors (missing some files)

Salaam,

I have resolve the errors but now i am stuck at project building phase :), I
cannot get it run like simple JAVA app.
When dig some deep into problem i found that there are some other things that
also need to be installed like java wrapper (found in ant build file).
Well now i am fighting with this new build thing.

Zekr have poor documentation for developers.
If you need my help please let me know.

Note: When build issue is fixed i will post its instructions too ^_^