Salaam,

I have resolve the errors but now i am stuck at project building phase :),
I cannot get it run like simple JAVA app.
When dig some deep into problem i found that there are some other things
that also need to be installed like java wrapper (found in ant build file).
Well now i am fighting with this new build thing.

Zekr have poor documentation for developers.
If you need my help please let me know.

Note: When build issue is fixed i will post its instructions too ^_^