Walikum Aslaam,

I would like to first understand the Zekr and then might add some features.
I have also download QuranCode (source) but i didnt view it yet.

However i would like to commit my changes in Zekr project source.
For that i need permission.

OR

I can commit the code tobitbucket.org (git) and then Zekr staff can sync it
to original repo.

Regards,