Hi,

I'm not sure if the error is showing the real issue, but it seems to have
issues creating the ".zekr" folder on "/Users/nebiserc/" path.
Do you have write permissions in your home folder? (You should unless you
have changed permissions yourself).

Some general tips for using Zekr on latest versions of OS X:
- Download and install the legacy Java package from this page:
https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572?locale=en_US

Then check your Java version in Terminal with the "java -version" command,
if it gives a version number higher than 1.6, download the following
Info.plist file:
https://app.box.com/s/y7tnxrsn8kzj3g3k5jf7e9oh4foanlig

Then right click on Zekr.app, click on "Show Package Contents", open the
"Contents" folder and then replace the Info.plist file in there with newer
one you have downloaded from the link above.

- I also recommend you to download and install this update package of Zekr
which includes an updated SWT package:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7lhz0m0pxavngw/Zekr%201.1.0.dmg

You can also manually download the latest swt.jar and put it inside the
Zekr.app bundle (in Zekr.app/Contents/Resources/Java):
https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops4/R-4.4.2-201502041700/swt-4.4.2-cocoa-macosx-x86_64.zip

I hope you can make it work.

On Mon, Jul 27, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Fenerbahçeli Nebi <nebi.s...@googlemail.com