You're welcome, the reason you got the  "The file is damaged and cant be
open..." error was the fact that Gatekeeper feature in OS X found some
changed files (e.g. the swt.jar) in your application bundle and got
suspicious.

Here is a completely different application bundle that has been tested on
OS X Yosemite but should work with OS X Lion or higher if Oracle's Java 7
or later is installed:
https://app.box.com/s/yvp4dnnfh18yi31okp6hxqz9fsyxb1ud

BTW, Make sure no adware gets installed when you download and install Java
from Oracle!

See this for example:
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/03/05/ask-adware-java-mac/

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 1:52 PM, Fenerbahçeli Nebi <nebi.s...@googlemail.com