I'm pretty sure your latest error is because of an space between "
/Applications/Zekr.app/"
and "Contents/MacOS/Zekr", the following should not give that "is a
directory" error:

/Applications/Zekr.app/Contents/MacOS/Zekr

But as for the writing permissions issue, if you don't want to take any
risks, you can create a new user account (via System Preferences -> Users &
Groups), log in to that user and then try running Zekr.

If it works with that user the following may help:

When you are sure that you have an up-to-date, working backup of your
system , you can try the "III. Recovery Partition" section of this guide:
http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/os-x-yosemite-how-to-reset-your-administrator-password

But instead of resetting your password, click on the "Reset" button under
the "Reset Home Folder Permissions and ACLs" section, as can be seen in
this image:
http://www.macobserver.com/imgs/tmo_articles/20140617resetpassword1a.jpg

(You should select your HD and the affected user first).

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Fenerbahçeli Nebi <nebi.s...@googlemail.com