Which recitation is currently selected?
Have you tried changing the recitation to something else? (Audio ->
Recitation)
Does it happen with both your current user and the new user?

I remember people had issues with recitations with older version of swt.jar
while running Zekr on newer OS X versions, although I can't reproduce your
issue on my end, on 10.10.4.
I recommend you to use Zekr from the DMG file that I linked to in my last
email, with your new user, then see if the recitation works.

If the issue persists with that new user account, please press
Command-Shift-G while you are in Finder, then enter the following:
~/.zekr
Then click on "Go".
Find the zekr.log in there and send it to my email address (not to the Zekr
group).

On Thu, Jul 30, 2015 at 4:37 AM, Fenerbahçeli Nebi <nebi.s...@googlemail.com