That was too early xD I cant "play" recitation...

"sun.misc.ServiceConfigurationError:
javax.sound.sampled.spi.AudioFileReader: : java.util.zip.ZipException:
error in opening zip file
    at sun.misc.Service.fail(Service.java:129)
    at sun.misc.Service.parse(Service.java:209)
    at sun.misc.Service.access$100(Service.java:111)
    at sun.misc.Service$LazyIterator.hasNext(Service.java:258)
    at
com.sun.media.sound.JSSecurityManager$3.run(JSSecurityManager.java:182)
    at
com.sun.media.sound.JSSecurityManager$3.run(JSSecurityManager.java:180)
    at
com.sun.media.sound.JSSecurityManager.getProviders(JSSecurityManager.java:186)
    at
com.sun.media.sound.JDK13Services.getProviders(JDK13Services.java:107)
    at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getProviders(AudioSystem.java:1612)
    at
javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioFileReaders(AudioSystem.java:1387)
    at
javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getAudioInputStream(AudioSystem.java:1088)
    at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(Unknown
Source)
    at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.initAudioInputStream(Unknown
Source)
    at javazoom.jlgui.basicplayer.BasicPlayer.open(Unknown Source)
    at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:133)
    at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.DefaultPlayerController.open(DefaultPlayerController.java:145)
    at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerOpenAyaAudio(AudioPlayerUiController.java:249)
    at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerOpenAyaAudio(AudioPlayerUiController.java:244)
    at
net.sf.zekr.ui.AudioPlayerUiController.playerTogglePlayPause(AudioPlayerUiController.java:215)
    at
net.sf.zekr.engine.audio.ui.AudioPlayerForm$13.widgetSelected(AudioPlayerForm.java:719)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.notifyListeners(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Unknown Source)
    at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Unknown Source)
    at net.sf.zekr.ui.BaseForm.loopEver(BaseForm.java:36)
    at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:63)
    at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:94)
    at
    at
    at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.run(LaunchRunner.java:116)
    at apple.launcher.LaunchRunner.callMain(LaunchRunner.java:51)
    at
apple.launcher.JavaApplicationLauncher.launch(JavaApplicationLauncher.java:52)
"