Hi Blossom,

  Good to hear from you.  I just recently signed on to this list as well.  I'm
looking forward to some conversation on Buddhism also.  What is your practice?

  Best,
  Brendan

Blossom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi, joined your group hoping to engage in some stimulating
conversation on Buddhism, practice, etc. Thanks for having me.-Blossom-