---Hi Brendan, thanks for welcoming me. I practice Zen Buddhism,
thus I meditate, as it is, in the various forms, mostly sitting, but
am starting to enjoy the walking meditation more. What about you?
Are you a Buddhist, or just someone curious about it? Peace, Blossom

 In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, Brendan Engen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Blossom,
>
>   Good to hear from you.  I just recently signed on to this list
as well.  I'm looking forward to some conversation on Buddhism
also.  What is your practice?

>   Best,
>   Brendan
>
> Blossom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hi, joined your group hoping to engage in some stimulating
> conversation on Buddhism, practice, etc. Thanks for having me.-
Blossom-

> Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read
or are reading! Talk about it today!

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.