I tried to open the audio on the 1st part but it sent me to the server
requiring login w/password.  Is there another link I should try?

  Thank You,

  Susann

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          The second show from Zen Master Jian Liao "ON
MEDITATION 2" is here:

http://kiwcc.sitesled.com/Audio%20Files/Master%20Jian%20Liao%20KIWCC%20ON%20MEDITATION2.mp3

--- "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=89807563