Here are the links again. Perhaps I accidentally gave
you my own link. There should be no sign ups or
anything like that. I am just sharing something of
value from a series I produce. Sorry about that. And
hey thank you for saying that the link didn't work for
you. No one else told me!

1.
http://kiwcc.sitesled.com/Audio%20Files/Master%20Jian%20Liao%20KIWCC%20Whole%20Show.mp3

2.
http://kiwcc.sitesled.com/Audio%20Files/Master%20Jian%20Liao%20KIWCC%20ON%20MEDITATION2.mp3

They are certainly worth hearing.

--- Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From: "Carlotta Kutschenreuter" <> I tried to open
> the audio on the 1st part
> but it sent me to the server requiring login
> w/password.  Is there another
> link I should try?

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows.
$310k for $999/mo. Calculate new payment!
www.LowerMyBills.com/lre