From: "Carlotta Kutschenreuter" <> I tried to open the audio on the 1st part
but it sent me to the server requiring login w/password.  Is there another
link I should try?

I have gotten links to videos/audios on some websites that require people to
register in order to see/hear them, and my experience is that you get about
a million pop-up ads and re-directs.

If it isn't posted on YouTube.com or a similarly website that does not
require registration, I would suggest that you bypass the offering, it is
not worth the hassles.

Al