--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kathy wrote:
> >

> > But, it sounds like you're looking to Zen for your social needs.
> > That's not what Zen is for.
> >

> A person asks a simple question about finding a Sangha (see below).
> Either answer the question or keep your deluded psychological
> projections to yourself. "It sounds like" you should have continued
to lurk.

> - Curt
> >
> > --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "wanghualia_5" <wanghualia_5@>
wrote:

> > > I am Gay, and I practice zazen. Is there any sangha or Zen
Temple
> > for Gay/lesbians?

:-) In your last message, you pointed out that pompous pontificating
is not the "Zen way," which might be to give a simple answer to a
simple question.  I thought that was good.  But here, you've latched
onto that notion and are making a crusade out of it, instead of
simply allowing someone to express their thoughts, on what is, after
all, a forum for expressing thoughts.  That is also not the "Zen
way."  Make your point, then let go of it.

Ian