Many people believe that pompous obfuscation is the ultimate expression
of Zen. I prefer to think that the "zen" way to answer a simple question
is to provide a simple answer.

Also, it helps to actually read the posts in a thread that you are
participating in. I did not start the thread. But I was the only person
who actually answered the question that was posted.

- Curt