From: "daniel sherwood" <Will I get kicked out if do my studies
through the virtual temple? Concerning what happened with Jarvis,
Anybody on this group can feel free to e-mail me privately.>>>

Check the archives for JARVIS and judge for yourself.

****************Again, Al, I apologize for the email I sent you. I
only asked if you were retarded. I did not call you any names. I
(maybe like the others that have e-mailed you) thought you were
inviting private emails... now that I go back, it looks like Daniel
was, you were just making light of his post.

                I have never been accused of having too much
knowledge in my head. I came running into this group and judging who
was right and scoffing at the rest. My perceptions have gotten the
best of me. I have just a little knowledge and a Passion for Zen. And
reading these posts have brought forth resentment. Resentment for the
practitioner I once was. I now realize how far from the Path I have
strayed.  Humbly, I am slowly working my way back to the Serenity of
my Being. With a little help from my new teachers.

                What is this stuff about Jarvis, anyway?

Your most Dysfunctional Practioner,
                                   Chris

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have gotten personal emails from three people on this forum, and
I thought
> we could all learn something from sharing.
>
> One person kept sending me emails asking if Bill was insane.
>
> Another person sent me an email telling me that I am a moron.
>
> Another person wanted to know how I was doing. Like usual, when I
responded
> to that person I never heard from that person again.
>
> Three dysfunctional people emailing another dysfunctional person.
Not sure
> what is the lesson to be learned, but I thought it was
dysfunctional enough