Remember cid830, nothing is good or bad. Only thinking makes it so

Al <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          From: "cid830" <reading these posts have
brought forth resentment.
Resentment for the practitioner I once was. I now realize how far from the
Path I have strayed. Humbly, I am slowly working my way back to the
Serenity of my Being. With a little help from my new teachers.>

this isn't the Kung Fu TV series and nobody talks like that.

I am going back into lurk mode. Bill is better at guiding folks in a
positive friendly way.

 Sent from Yahoo! &#45; a smarter inbox.