---Good question. Put me through some real "soul searching",lol.

 Yes, all beings are inherently awakened. It is more a matter of
wiping away the dust from our eyes than any attainment. Ego deludes
us into a sense of self, but this is an illusion. Dissolving the
self disolves the dust.

So is it possible all beings arrive at an actualized awakening?
Establishment of a will to the truth is hard to come by, the world
twist in samsara. And even with a cessation of suffering there is no
end to suffering. So the opportunity to misstep from the path is
before us every moment. Even Buddhas are susceptible to suffering.

I cannot claim to have the answer here, I suspect it truly has no
answer. All I can do is go forward and assist the world and the
people in it.

In gassho, Guy

 In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "sungmanitu28" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> During his Dharma talk yesterday, my Roshi was discussing the
> Bodhisattva vow and how a Bodhisattva promises not to leave
Samsara
> until all beings reach enlightenment.  He then indicated how
difficult
> this would be since, even is all adults were enlightened as soon
as a
> baby was born there was another being that needed to be
enlightened.