I remember reading somewhere about some American roshi in what used to
be Shunryu Suzuki's temple who was caught up in some scandals. I was
wondering if there are any new movements going on in Zen, or is it just
slowly dying on the vine?
I recall Brad Warner was some kind of touring rock-star Zen monk, but
then that was a few years ago too. Is there anything new or popular
going on with Zen?
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/