From: diablodrakul [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 02, 2008 2:35 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Roshis

I remember reading somewhere about some American roshi in what used to
be Shunryu Suzuki's temple who was caught up in some scandals. I was
wondering if there are any new movements going on in Zen, or is it just
slowly dying on the vine?

I recall Brad Warner was some kind of touring rock-star Zen monk, but
then that was a few years ago too. Is there anything new or popular
going on with Zen?