I was watching a TV show which interviewed a few of those modern
christian wealth ministers and it was disgusting. Their unabashed
philosophy is that God/Jesus wants them to be wealthy because it is a
blessing from God. So they tell their followers to send them money and
then they openly flaunt their mansions and limousines as evidence that
God loves them.

This is really sick, and I think that the government should audit and
tax these frauds.