Hi Everyone,

Yesterday, while we were celebrating our Chinese New Year, one practitioner
shared the following with me.

"I will really practice harder after the Chinese New Year."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it takes practice to truly witness."

"So?" I still did not quite understand.

"I was trying to witness first in order to convince myself to commit to the
practice. Now I realized that it does not work in that order."

"Thank you." I said and I was grateful to his sharing.

JMJM