Hi Everyone,
Yesterday, while we were celebrating our Chinese New Year, one practitioner
shared the following with me.
"I will really practice harder after the Chinese New Year."
"Why?" I asked.
"Because it takes practice to truly witness."
"So?" I still did not quite understand.
"I was trying to witness first in order to convince myself to commit to the
practice. Now I realized that it does not work in that order."
"Thank you." I said and I was grateful to his sharing.
JMJM
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/