"Frazier" <wrote:In the spirit of helping sentient beings you would not
give it up for a mercy f*ck?? >

Where do I sign up for this wondrous enlightenment deed? It seems like
women who want to help the world could form a monthly committee that
would share the joy of spiritual intimacy.

I have often wondered what would have happened if people like the
Buddha, Jesus, and Mohammed could have gotten some sex? Are there some
monks and Holy Men who just had no other choice but to pursue
asceticism? What if Van Gogh had gotten laid instead of cutting off his
ear?

Much of the sorrow in the world is caused by women who do not give up
their love. Look at the Middle East. None of those men has had sex in
years. Look how full of anger and hostility they are.

It is up to the women to tame the world with love.