As long as it's not a naked lunch.
Seriously, though, I don't think it would work. I live on the West
Coast (not saying exactly where), and long-range travel plans are not in
the works for me anyway.
Besides, I pretty much have to drag my kid around, so you're going to
have to deal with that as well.
We're going to have to stop meeting like this. ;)
Cynth
Al wrote:
>
>
> From: "Cynth" <> I'm still not giving it up for a pity story. Nice try.
> >
>
> Can we at least meet for lunch?
>
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/