As long as it's not a naked lunch.

Seriously, though, I don't think it would work.  I live on the West
Coast (not saying exactly where), and long-range travel plans are not in
the works for me anyway.

Besides, I pretty much have to drag my kid around, so you're going to
have to deal with that as well.

We're going to have to stop meeting like this.  ;)

Cynth