Cynth <I live on the West Coast (not saying exactly where), and long-
range travel plans are not in the works for me anyway.
>
>
As a high school teacher, I earn a good salary and have a good pension
and benefits. I am 52 years old, and live in a 3 bedroom which is all
paid for. If you are interested, send me an email with a couple of
photos.
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/