Well Jackson, valid comment.  Actually I have forwarded postings from Sodaiho many time before in the last few years.  Some privately. Some publicly.  He always replied that his posting is in "public domain, by all means."  This statement of mine today is more of a courtesy and an appreciation instead of a request.  You may find many of my posting in his group as well.

I signed up many lists include this one with the intention to learn Zen-English.  Rev. Sodaiho really writes well and really can explain Zen and everyday life.  I have a lot of respect for him.

I hope this explains my actions without being guilty as charged.

How did you like what Sodaiho said?  Do we frequently pretend that we are practicing by following external forms, or are we actually connected and live with compassion and truth from our heart?

Life is learning 24/7 from everyone. Thank you for your comment.
JM

Jackson Masters wrote:

Jue Miao Jing Ming - wrote: Thank you Sensei. I really really like the
way you put it. With your permission, I shall forward to two groups.

I missed the part where he gave his permission. That should have been
the condition precedent to your post? Is this one of those koans, like
I will ask your permission but do it before you give it?