From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Cynth-Graphic Significance Music
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 11:49 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zen] Any ideas what this means?

Sorry.  Too many materialists have spoiled that rather clichéd chant.
Looking for something new that can't be used for greedy gain.

Cynth

From: Cynth-Graphic >No, not really.>

Sounds like something you would chant. It is a Buddhist chant by the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sqrtj9p7ZU
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sqrtj9p7ZU&eurl=http://buddhistmusic.blogsp
ot.com/2007/06/nam-myoho-renge-kyo.html>
&eurl=http://buddhistmusic.blogspot.com/2007/06/nam-myoho-renge-kyo.html

here is another link:

http://buddhistmusic.blogspot.com/2007/06/nam-myoho-renge-kyo.html

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO