I was trying to remember a very old chant that I was given over
twenty years ago, but the only thing that popped in my mind was this
phrase: "O ahm naya bendigo." I don't even know if it actually means
anything or if it's just gibberish.
What makes a chant authentic? Does it depend on where the source is
or how it comes to us? Or is it all BS?
Cynth
------------------------------------
Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/